20-21 April 2017
academia ITC Libraries
The 38th ECCHRD meeting took place on 20-21 April 2017 in Venice (Italy) at the European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation (EIUC).
The agenda included :
- Human Rights Digital Libraries as response to the crisis of specialized libraries
- The process of documenting refugees’ status: contribution of human rights data specialists
- Library Services to People with Special Needs: report on the work of the IFLA Committee
- Updates and hands-on training on HUDOC
- Strengthening and widening cooperation among Human Rights Workers: how ICT and ECCHRD network can contribute?
The following presentations are available:
Human Rights Digital Libraries as response to the crisis of specialized libraries, by Stefania Saccarola, EIUC
Agenda_ECCHRD 38_2017_Venice (there is no report available for this meeting