20-21 April 2017
The 38th ECCHRD meeting will take place on 20-21 April 2017 in Venice (Italy) at the European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation (EIUC).
The agenda will include :
- Human Rights Digital Library as response to the crisis of specialized libraries
- Documenting refugees’ status process: contribution of human rights data specialists
- Library Services to People with Special Needs: report on the work of IFLA Committee
- Updates and hands-on training on HUDOC
- Strengthening and widening cooperation among Human Rights Workers: how ICT and ECCHRD network can contribute?
The draft agenda is attached: agenda-38-2017-venice
Details regarding venue, accommodation etc. are in the infosheet.
You have to register for the meeting by filling out the online registration form at https://eiuc.org/research/library/ecchrd/registration.html.
All costs related to travel and hotel have to be borne by the participations or their institutions. No funding is available from the organisers. There is no registration fee.
For more information, contact email@example.com